Hello world !
I’m just wondering if any of you out there have had a situation where you literally had no one to count upon except for your dear book? Well, lets just say that actually there are a few feeble people out there who are practically devastated that they have nobody except their books. So if you’re contemplating about a book’s ability to cure minds and also stuck in a bad situation or fight , you’re getting the answers to get your spirits up right here, right now
First of all,
1. Don’t ever think that you’ve got no one you can go to, there is always a book beside you so why all the panic?
2. Reading has a very unique way of calming your soul from deep within.
3. Still not calming? Oh i know, that feeling! Don’t worry, just sip some water and think about all the wonderful skills you are going to learn from a book and most importantly don’t FRET
4. Remember what C.S LEWIS said, ” WE READ TO KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT ALONE”
5. If your situation gets gloomy and worser, try reading humour books to keep your spirits up.It has helped several people .
6. Ok now still not good enough? Feeling all let down?
Just imagine for a moment that you are a brave hero yourself, well if you ask me i always think that i’m JOE from LITTLE WOMEN , OR KATNISS EVERDEEN FROM HUNGER GAMES . Try doing this for an hour maybe it actually eases your mood.
Try these and please let me know how my ” book therapy for the soul” works